20 September, 2006

click 06 - bloggers

I have just run into CW and some of the Sydney Uni bloggers so my secret identity is no more. Although I admit I was deluding myself if I ever believed anyone would take more than sixty seconds on google to work out who the hell I was (and even more delusional if I believed that anyone specifically cared who I am).
So bugger it, if I get dooced I know I can easily find work. I'm not sure how I'll go if I offend people for my posting, because despite my lack of tact and my ability to use stupid jokes to relieve tension, I am actualy quite adverse to workplace confrontations.

Still, I might as well start by saying that everyone I've ever worked with has been a moron who has annoyed the shit out of me for one reason or another.
There, now I don't have to worry, I've insulted everyone, so I don't have to worry if it happens again. After all, the first time is the hardest.

umm, I don't know why but I feel like typing nudge nudge.

And to celibrate this new found liberation, I have found a very poor quality, out of date, photo of myself (with a giant dog) so everyone can try and work out if they were right about me being, well, me being me. If you know what I mean.

1 comment:

flexnib said...

Well I won't tell ;) Nice meeting you!!