05 January, 2005

Am I too outspoken?


Well whatever the reason, I'm not going to be the new library manager. Don't worry, I'll cope, If I was looking for a library manager I wouldn't employ me. Not enough senior experience and too much of, well of something. But my time will come, after all I'm getting the experience now. By the time they readvertise the position and interview the next batch of people, I'll probably get a good few months in the job, call it three months as manager and before that six or so months as 2IC and I'm looking good for the future. I've been too lazy though and haven't enrolled myself into any management training, but if I get off my arse and get some I'm good to go.
Still it would have been good to have got the job, I might have gone down in flames, but I might just have pulled one out of the hat and given it a good go?

No comments: